{ Laundry Room }

I'm so happy with how this room turned out.
It had peach colored walls, trim, cabinets & doors, along with poor fluorescent lighting.
Now it's bright, clean and cheery.


I painted the entire room & trim a semi gloss white.
I also painted most of the cabinets the same color, so it was a pretty easy paint job.
I painted one cabinet turquoise for alittle pop of color.
I planned on going over the turquiose with Light French Gray from Behr, but for now I think I'm liking the shocking blue. 


I remove the cabinet doors from the top of this cabinet and slid in an IKEA basket I had in the garage.


To get to the powder room , you have to pass through this room.
So, I'm happy it's looking a little nicer these days.


I used scrap wood I had laying around for the back splash.
I sprayed a few with random colors of paint I had in the basement stash.


I planned on purchasing a butcher block counter from IKEA, but then I had a thought...
I bought 3/4 pine from Home Depot and had the length but to size.
Now all I have to do is stain it.
And, it was 1/3 the cost!



I took the cabinet doors off the bottom cabinets too.
I had extra burlap laying around, so I draped it over a tension rod {stolen from the kitchen cabinets}
and trimmed the burlap in this red whatever you call it trim.








So, just a reminder...
here's the before


0 comments:

Post a Comment