{ The Mom Gods }

okay, you've spoken...
2 out of 3 Mom's prefer
a Gray {Mom Cave}


do you think I'll listen?
will you still hang with me in the {Mom Cave}
if I don't?

Here's the problem...
my mind & me, 
well, we just can't sit still.

I just couldn't get this out of my mind
it's bright, cheery, & fun.
I kept picturing it in my space. 

Then I search 
Fabrics.com
for some go-with fabs.

Can you say no to these beauties?


 and I can still use 2 of these




and I have a set of these I wanted to use in the room,
you'll have to wait and see what I use them for.


So, can you forgive me?
Can you see that the lack of color the gray room offered was getting to me?
As much as I love mono-chromatic rooms, 
I just can't seem to pull it off in every room of my home.

So, we're sticking with a little zip in the 
(at least for today, that is)

0 comments:

Post a Comment