{ What's in your Bag? ~ Destiny - A Place For US }

{What's in your bag?}
A Place for Us
A Place for Us
I was so happy when Destiny agreed to be a part of my "What's in your bag? series". She's such fun girl and it really shows in her style. And, if you saw her on NATE, you know she's not afraid to belt out a little song or two, a cappella, if need be. Now that's a fun girlfriend!

Hey There! My name is Destiny and I’m the blogger behind A Place for Us! I’m a stay at home mom, turned part- time blogger! Even though you won’t find me everyday on the blog, I’m usually making a weekly appearance sharing my love of everything home! SO,sit back, relax and let me hold your hand as I give you the tools and advice you need to create YOUR home.  I’m so happy to be here guest blogging on The Painted Home! Gosh, Denise is so sweet( how lucky are you guys to have such a fun host!) and I was so happy to say yes, when she asked me to share with you guys my DREAM bag and purse essentials! So here we go!

THE BAG
Maybe it’s because I have a love for black and white stripes and shiny things, I really don’t know. But this Kate Spade bag seems perfect for me. A gal who carries everything but the kitchen sink in her bag. The bigger the better. Ok, not TO big;0)
The Essentials
There are certain things that everyone needs no matter how cute or “not so pretty” your bag is. These are my must haves!  A mini manicure set for those broken nails that ALWAYS seem to happen no matter how careful you are! Band-Aids, paper cuts are common around these parts:0) Aren’t the mustache ones adorable. My boys would love them! Hand sanitizer doesn’t replace a good hand scrubbin, but just in case you don’t have water near you, this is great! Make up bag for all those personal lady things that need to be hidden, mmmhmmmm. AZ is super hot and super dry and so are my lips! I’m always applying some sort of gloss. I love this duo my Mac! Gloss and color in one! I LOVE SHARPIES! Seriously, I don’t know what it is but they are my favorite pens. I own every.single.color. No lie:0) A Wallet of course. This one by Jessica Simpson is super cute in blue. Gum. I’m always chewing gum…lol! Even on my wedding day walking DOWN the isle. Not cute,friends, not cute. Sunglasses. They always seem like a good idea. I never seem to be able to keep up with mine. But these by Tiffany’s look darling!

The Essentials Technology
I’m a techy girl and these three things are my favorite to lug around. Camera phone, Ipad and DSLR. I’m always ready to snap a photo of YOU:0) Looks my bag is getting pretty full huh?

The Survival
Last but not least, these are the things I need to survive, with my kids! Snacks galore. At any given moment I can hear..”Mommy I’m hungry” so I always have a baggy of something. Then we have lollipops. Best thing ever. If I need them quiet or need some sort of “prize” for sitting still…lol, these work perfect! Then of course water. I need it, they need it. Wipes for any messes we make on our hands and face. I always need ponytail holders for me and my girl! Then this little gadget is a cordless charger for my cellphone. Perfect when my battery is running low and I can’t charge it! Great for emergencies too!


Hope you enjoyed my dream bag and must haves! A ladies bag seem so mysterious, right! What’s your most loved item you carry? Favorite lipgloss, gadget or snack? I want to know! Not that I need to add anything else to my bag, but I would be willing to swap it out with something else more fabulous! Thanks friends! It was so nice to meet YOU!! Come and visit me anytime! xoxo Destiny

Thanks Destiny, LOVE that chevron ipad bag.  Hmm, I see a patterned starting here with all these laddies bags!
For more yummy chevron , check out what was in Dorie's bag last week, here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment