{ Mom's Vote }

Well, the { M o m   C a v e } is in full swing...
in my head that is.
This is gonna take a while.
Between striping the wallpaper off the walls &
convincing my husband that this is a project we need,
 we're lookin' at a Spring reveal.
In the mean time let me refresh your memory...
proposed { M o m   C a v e }

Office

Office by paintedhome featuring a mystique


current situation in the { M o m   C a v e }
no {wo}man's land.
picture tumbles weeds in this photo


after a trip to IKEA I had second thoughts about the brown/tan furniture


I starting thinking gray...


I'm not quite sure what I want to do with the walls yet.
Maybe a chalkboard 1/2 wall somewhere,
 maybe some bead board in other places.
Whatever I wall color I choose will be determined by the fabric on the sofa and chairs.
So, mom's, (dads & anyone else who has an opinion)
what do you think?

I'm opening up a poll.
Throw in your vote for the { M o m   C a v e }
will it be Brown & Tan
or
Gray & White?
Where would you like to hang with me?
{look for the POLL in the right hand sidebar}

0 comments:

Post a Comment