{ Decorating for the Holidays }

I taped a show recently and I had the chance to share some tips and tricks for getting your house holiday ready.
So I thought I'd share some things you can do that have big impact and little money to prepare for the upcoming entertainment season.


with fresh cut black walnut chargers


I added stripes of black striped burlap webbing from burlapfabric.com


I tied the silverware up with a black toile napkin, and some springs of pine nestled in a paper cone.


The place cards are made of vintage book paper and logs. I drilled a tiny hole into small logs and inserted a twisted wire to hold the name card.


I added these paper ornaments to the back of the chairs for an extra little pop.


In the center of the table I placed glittered and paper wrapped candles on a silver tray with pine cones and logs sprinkled around about.


Another centerpiece I showed was this one made from mostly vintage Christmas balls.


An easy trick to add some interest to your food display is to add different heights.




We added a drink station for kids too.


So easy, which by the way, I need to stop saying.
Gallons of cider poured into a glass container.
Piles of country fabric.
Apples and pears galore.


A simple hand written sign.


And mason jars with brown and white striped paper straws.


The mantel needed to be spruced up a little.So I added a few things.


like these mason jars filled with green lentils.


See anything you'll try this holiday season?

0 comments:

Post a Comment