{ The Mom Cave }

do you have one?
I want one.
And here's what I want it to look like.

Office


it's next on my list.
Simple, right?
A few trips to IKEA and some elbow  grease, and I'm in { Mom Cave } heaven.

Emily A. Clark recently wrote some articles for HomeGoods
about finding that special place in your home { The Mom Cave }.
Every mom needs a  { Mom Cave }.
Even if it's just a corner of a room with special touches just for you.
So, go ahead, start planning your { Mom Cave }!
I have.
And, just to keep things real...
here's the "before" of my { Mom Cave }
go ahead, laugh.


great bones, check.
1977 wallpaper, check
{ peel-able, I checked, thank you God, cause you know how I feel about removing wallpaper. }

My original idea for this room was a kids playroom, like you see in Pottery Barn kids, with high ceilings, lots of different play stations, nooks, crannys, the whole sha-bang.


But, my kids have no interest in being in this room.
It's completely separated from the rest of the house.
Jackpot!  The perfect spot for my { Mom Cave }.
'sept, once I built it, you know they will come.


0 comments:

Post a Comment