{ Jonas }

I'm 70% there...
a little chalk and paint and I'll be on my way to a finished little boy's room


I used chalkboard paint around Jonas's closet wall & replaced the switch plate with the cool steel one I found at the local mom & pop hardware store.


The green walls are looking great around the woven wood roman shades and the valances from his old beach boy room.


I sanded the heck out of his drawer fronts. 
I think the mermaid knob might have to go.




I found this khaki Ikea slipcover on e-bay.  I love the contrasting piping, & I'm sure this chair will move around the house throughout the years.
A friend gave me the pillowcase, which is so Jonas.


I've had this armoire for years.  I'm not sure if it's staying here or moving to the playroom.
Stay tuned.




0 comments:

Post a Comment