{ Gifts For the Home }

I found these 2 frames in the basement, just waiting for a home.
So, I hung them in the den.
I think they work well with the white wainscoting on the bottom of the wall.



Then, I put this dish rack up on a side wall in the Dining Room.
Along with these tan cow dishes that I love, but never found a place for since we moved.
I also brought this poor plant in from the cold, and like the life it adds to this corner.


I change up the chalk board a bit.


I bought this quilt with the hopes of using it in my son's room, but I decided to get him a full size bed instead of a twin.
{did you know it's very hard to exchange item's at Homegood's without the receipt?}
My loss is the guest room's gain.


I like how the blue adds a brighter bunch of color to the guest room.
I only had one blue quilt, so I found this white one in my linen closet and used it to cozy up it's neighbor...




you can never be too cozy, right?


I also, added a little personality to my master bedroom
{revel coming soon}




Outside I found a great tree to cut some branches from and place in some window boxes around the house.
Here's some by the front door.
{avert your eyes from the dirty peach stucco}




back inside I pulled a chair up to the fireplace.
it's not my dream fireplace chair, but it works for now.
My husband is loving making fires in our fireplace, but there's no where to sit.
It's out first fireplace since Danny lived in Alaska.  So it's really special to him.
So, this will do for now.




So, that's what the house is getting for Christmas...rearranged, rooted, stuff from the closets.
And it feels good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment