{ Simplifying the Tree }

This year I borrowed an artificial tree for my dining room.
I wanted to complete the tree by spending as little money as possible.
With a trip to my local thrift store, & some quiet nights with the hot glue gun, here's what I came up with...
And you can too.


Vintage Paper Ornaments




so simple to make.

And these paper chains by the mile...



I found mini canvases at A.C. Moore, decoupaged paper to them, them added some farm animal silhouettes to them along with a ribbon.





Next, I stopped by my local thrift store and picked up small pitchers, creamers, & pretty much anything little, pretty, and white.
I even picked up a kid's Raggedy Anne tea set & spray painted it white.
Attached a few ribbons, and bingo, ornaments.




I also found some gorgeous silver, that I attached ribbon to.


Another easy ornament...




So, with some luck at the thrift store, & some hot glue, you can have a simple, elegant, inexpensive tree.


{ H a p p y   H o l i d a y s }

0 comments:

Post a Comment