[Laundry * Rooms}

okay, I so, I can't stay on one room too long...
While trying to complete Jonas's room, my mind is on another spot in the house...





















my laundry room.
I love so many things in the above photos.
The open cabinetry, the skirted sinks and cabinets, the bead board, the baskets , the metal bins,
the spots to hang kids coats, I could go on and on...
I don't have front loaders, or fancy floors.
I don't even have and interesting sink.
And, I won't be getting any of these things any time soon either.
But I do have an imagination.
So, I'll try to pull off a creative, fun space, that still works well with the rest of the house.

My laundry room sits between the family room, {man cave}, and a walkway to the powder room and basement, {which the kids use for arts & crafts and the computer desk}.

  So, it's has to stay presentable enough that I don't die of embarrassment when someone has to use the bathroom.  It's bad enough I have to send them through the man cave.
So, I'll have to come up with something easy to keep clean, but still interesting.

I know most normal people are decorating for Christmas, I'm done my decorating and dying to get this house completed!

Stay tuned...
I'll have images of a half-finished boy's room soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment