{ Bathroom Reveal }

* F i n a l l y *
{and why did I keep the toilet paper & toothbrush holder pink?}


Ta-da

remember the *before*


&

and more
*befores*
here

The bathroom is my 2 year old son's, but is also used by overnight guests.
{And my girls refuse to use their own bathroom, so I guess it's theirs too.}
I think it's a nice mix of 
masculine 
&
feminine touches.








This mirror covers many sins.
Under it is a secret passageway to the Man Cave.
{not really, but it's large enough to be}
We took out the old medicine cabinet, with sconces attached,
and hung this larger mirror right over the hole.


The ruffled shower curtain is an Anthro knock off.
It photographs very well, but has this ewey polyester feel in real life.
But, I'll keep her anyhow.


The floor was a surprise bonus, that I didn't think was really going to happen.
It's an off the rack laminate from Home Depot.
Honestly, it really wasn't knockin' my socks off in the store.
I just bought it 'cause I was sick of this project draggin' out.
But, I gotta say, I am in LOVE with it.


Ahh, there's that floor again.
{Yes, it's slapped right over the old floor}


I attached some cotton rope to the tips of the
seeded glass shades for some added texture.


The mirror has been around for ages.
I don't think I've ever hung it.
I put a coat of chalkboard paint on it for this bath....
and ta-da , new life to the un-used mirror.


Oh, the messages you could write to your little darlings.


Why didn't I paint the old pink toothbrush holder?
{that'll go on my to-do list for the next year}


The ceiling is Ben Moore, Silver Marlin


I pulled the colors from this fabric...


which will eventually be mistreated into a valance
over those great white shutters.


The walls are Revere Pewter from Ben Moore.


A much nicer view from the hallway.



Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment