{ Cozy Elegance }

Today was a real treat.
I spent the afternoon with some great ladies.
I hosted a 
at a new friend's house.
I was so blown away with Amy's house I had to snap some pics as soon as I walked in.
Her house is warm, cozy, & elegant.
And, it's a rental.
Yes people a rental, check this out ~














Everything in Amy's house flowed so perfectly.
There were little surprises everywhere I looked.
It was full of artistic flair & charm.
It was quirky & homey, in an Anthro - Shabby Chic kind of way.
I was blown away.
Her color palette was so inviting, I sat there and contemplated going home and changing up my entire house colors! 
And to top it all off, she is a mother to 4 boys! Young boys.
I don't know how she does it, but that was one fabulously decorated home.
Thanks for having me today Amy!


In my complete awe of Amy's home, I forgot to take a single photo of the vintage paper wreaths!



0 comments:

Post a Comment