{ What's in your Bag? Dorie - Tuesdays with Dorie }

{What's in your bag?}
Tuesdays with Dorie


Hello! I'm Dorie from Tuesday's with Dorie:) I'm lucky to be
able to frequent the beach…a lot. I have a little beach cottage in Dana Point,
CA where we spend a big chunk of our summers escaping the unbearable Arizona
heat. So here's a look see at what I throw on, and lug around in my beach bag:)



My beach bag- I bought it this summer at Hobie Surf shop in
Dana Point. 20 bucks! I added the silk flower for some cuteness:)



My swimsuit- Wal Mart for $6 a piece! Score!


My cover-up- Old Navy- I think it was $12? It's a 3/4 sleeve
gauzy type dress and I love it!





My hat- Scala visor. Never leave home without it!
My other suit- Top from Downtown Basics $50 Splurge!
Bottoms- Wal Mart $6


Inside my bag I carry the essentials:)
Headhunter for my face. Banana Boat for my body and Burt's
Bees for my lips:)




Yes. That's my towel! Target- $9.99 Hilarious, AND in my
favorite color in all the land:)









Gotta have the snacks!!



My new beach chair:)

After I've read all my trash mags- I turn on my Pandora to
Mindy Smith Radio….
And kick back and enjoy the beach:)


Ahh, what a relaxing spot to wear that adorable chevron bathing suit. I'm definitely checking that out.
Thanks for spillin' out your bag Dorie! Dorie's house is just as cute as her beach bag, so don't forget to  send her some love here.


And , if you want to see what was in Dana's bag, look here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment