{Vintage Swimsuits & Shadow Boxes}

We recently spent some time at a friends home in Avalon, NJ.
Gorgeous! It was big and beautiful, and clean and fresh.
Life is simple and easy there.
And...of course I couldn't help but thinking what I would do to it to add this family's 
personality to it.

One thing I thought of for one of their large walls was vintage swimsuits, framed in shadow boxes.
So I searched around the blog world and found some great inspiration... 

sickoftheradio.com

VandM.com

I love the look of the collection. Along with the unusual color scheme.
getgoretro.blogspot.com


And, this little number I might just take off the wall and wear to the beach, hah!
countryliving.com

What do you think? Do you love the shade box? So many directions you could go with it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment