{ What's in your Bag? Dana -Circa dee }

What's in your bag?

Profile Picture
I'm no stranger to the beach and love to hit the Jersey shore as much as possible. My beach bag will attest to that. It is perfectly sun faded pink. The bag is a classic Land's End initial canvas tote.

And that's my humble beach bungalow pictured in the background. (Just kidding!)



Let's dump it out and see what's inside...whoa!



I'm a burner so I have to layer on the SPF - both sunscreen and lip balm.



For additional protection from the sun I wear a vintage style fedora and Kate Spade aviators. I'm pretty much incognito at that point.



In my bag there is also a super soft Duke & Winston beach tee emblazoned with Cape May, my preferred beach town. The tank makes for a perfect beach cover up with some cut offs.



Can't forget some light reading material.



I just finished the memoir Blood, Bones & Butter by NY Chef Gabrielle Hamilton. It was a great read! Now I will be catching up on some girly mags.



And, of course, there's always a pile of found treasures at the bottom of my bag including shells, sea glass and driftwood that I pick up while beach combing.



Finally, I never leave home without a tennis ball (and water) for my dog Wilson. I only go to Cape May's dog friendly beaches because he loves to soak it up as much as I do.



Thanks for peeking inside my bag!

I just opened a vintage shop where I will be hosting a Beach House themed sale July 13-15. You can get your own Duke & Winston beach tee with your favorite town. Plus, vintage fedoras, beach house decor & treasures will be available. Wilson might be there too...

Thanks so much for dumpin' out your bag for us Dana. I hope you all check out Circa dee's new shop with monthly sales, I know I will be there!

Don't forget to check out Cassie, from Primitive & Proper's bag here...

0 comments:

Post a Comment