{ Home Tour by Grand Designs }

I've been following Grand Designs for a while now.
As soon as I saw Nikki's style, I was hooked. That girl has a great eye, and some wicked power tool skills too.
If you haven't visited
Grand Design

Head over there and check her out. You'll love her blog as much as I do!
She was kind enough to give us a tour of her home, and here it is...

I debated about explaining each room but decided in July I'd post the particulars about each room in individual postings. So if you have any questions about the rooms, feel free to comment and I'll address them when I get to that room in July! Enjoy!



Formal Living and Dining Room













Hallway to the rest of the house






This quote is my husbands contribution to the tour... He erased the one from Pride and Prejudice I had on there. He thinks he's hilarious. I think so too :)



Guest Bedroom










Kitchen, Great Room, and Dining
















Boys Bedroom




Shared kids bathroom





Girls room







Laundry Room





Master Bedroom and Bath






The painted wall and the floating wood shelves in the bathroom are one of my absolute favs!
And what about that kitchen!!
Thanks Nikki!

0 comments:

Post a Comment