{ Master Bedroom Reveal }

Well, I guess the master bedroom's not going to post it's own reveal.
So, after months of anticipation...


Yes, the pendants are hung at 2 different heights, that's how we roll around here.
You say po-ta-toe I say po-tat-toe.

The house looked like this when we first saw it...
{and sorry about the gigantic images}

and after - 

"hello little Lucy!"







the doors are finally all painted black -
and I   L O V E  it!


Come, let me show you some of the details... 







I'm all about extra storage.  I have a variety of bins, boxes, crates & baskets I use all over the house for easy clean up and small item storage...



for socks...




I used 2 bed skirts on our queen sized bed. The bottom skirt a king & the top one a queen 
to hide the bed-risers.
I love the way the risers make the bed feel, and I can't live without them.



with this do-hicky.
It enables you to turn the light off with out having to get up and unplug it.
I have no idea why IKEA makes some of their light fixtures that way.
Who it the world would unplug their light fixture every time they wanted to turn it off.






okay, I think I've had enough of this room already, and I'm sure you have too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment