{ Laundry Room }

I planned on waving my magic wand and giving the laundry room a whole new look
in a matter of minutes ~
but,
it hasn't been easy.


My magic wand is on the fritz.
I have never had problems choosing paint colors.


but, the lighting in this room has me stumped.
I've painted the cabinets 3 different colors so far.
N O N E 
of them are working.

I thought I could add a few upgrades, like a butcher block counter top ~
simple.
And removing several of the cabinet doors.


I whipped up a quick burlap skirt for the bottom of the counter area - 


which makes me realize I must paint the insides of the cabinets also.
So, I've got to resolve this paint color issue.

The lighting is Hor-i-ble!


I was trying to think a little out of the box and paint the cabinets & walls something daring.
Something that still went with the rest of the house, but with a Ahh factor.

I've come up with this...
white walls.
yes, white.

something like this comes to mind, only in a laundry version.
{ if this is your room raise your hand }

I've never done white walls before.
I think that will brighten up the yellow problem.
Then the cabinets will be, well, you'll see...




0 comments:

Post a Comment