{ Wall of Frames }

I've been admiring this look for some time now.
I love the eclectic look.
I'm thinking I can pull this look off with black frames in different sizes.
Especially since I think it could distract you from the 1978 wallpaper that is behind the frames.
I'm hoping to pull the ole' switcher'roo
 on you and fool your eyes into thinking my hallway looks better than it really does.
Here's my inspiration...























My hallway currently looks like this...




Din-ger-amma
Normally, in my world at least, I would whip out the paint and paint right over that wallpaper.
Yes, you heard right, my name is Denise and I paint over wallpaper.
I've tricked you several times now with that little trick, but that's a whole different post entirely.
This wallpaper is too peely, in fact it might just be one of my kids favorite things to do when no one's looking.
{peel wallpaper that is}, oh they're so cute.
 May be if I'm lucky they'll grow up to become wallpaper removers - oh dream.
Cause, it's a job I hate I tell ya'.  No wallpaper removal for me.
Besides, why spend money to remove it when you can spend money to bead board OVER it.  
Much better.
I'd prefer to have bead board, but that's not in the budget right now.
And that angle is too tricky for me to try myself.
So on with the wall o'frames.
So, picture some smooth white bead board behind it for now, would'ja?
I'm crossing my fingers.
Here goes.


I took down the hand rail so I could spray paint it black.


The lighting is horrible, I know.
The yellow glow is very appealing, eh?


I filled the frames with scrapbook paper I found at AC Moore.
Eventually I'll fill the empty frames with black & white photos.
For now, the craft paper is not so bad.



But, I still want to bead board the walls in the hall.

{bet you thought this would be a post with Jonas's room pics in it?
sorry, hold up with the mattress delivery}

0 comments:

Post a Comment