{ Jonas's Room }

It's just about that time...
Jonas's room is almost ready. 
I'm very excited.
One more major piece to go.
But for now, here's the inspiration that got me to the point where I am now.



{Country Living}
A little girly, I know, hang in there.

{Sarah's House}

{?}

Here's what the room looked like when we first toured the house 


Once we moved in we threw all the furniture together and the room has looked like this for the past 6 months


then, I started collecting for the upcoming transformation



Jonas

Jonas by paintedhome featuring tops


So with a little elbow grease & a lot of fun, the room is finally ready for it's close up...
only it's very dark out, and I'm not about to take pictures now.
So, you'll have to wait.
I need to wash his new sheets anyhow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment