{Wreath Schmeath}

Or something like that.
Who needs a wreath when you can throw together a bunch of junk from your garage?
Are you with me?


Here's how I took some inspiration from Chartreuse and Co. (from my past weekend in MD) and turned it into my own wall hanging. Thank you Chartreuse. I want the find the person who created this and kiss them.
Here's the original...


Breathtaking, ehh?

So here's how I broke it down.
I knew I had an old screen hanging around from a past trash pick.


I added a 3" screw to the top of the screen so I had something to hang the rope from.


You do own a drill, don't you?


Leave most of the screw showing and wrap the rope around it. Tie the other end of the rope to the handle on the bucket.


Make this very official looking knot.


Start filling the bucket with the rest of the junk you have laying around.











So happy about this. What are you going to throw together?

0 comments:

Post a Comment