{ Weekend wrap up & Sweet Clover Barn }

Girlfriends, shopping, warm weather, food, wine, and a barn.
What more can I ask for in a weekend?

This past weekend I traveled with a friend to Frederick, Maryland to attend the HomeTalk Halloween Hunt.
I finally got to meet Cassie and Sarah who run Sweet Clover, a monthly barn sale full of all kinds of vintage goodness from super talented men and women from around the MD area.


There was so much inspiration and eye candy at Sweet Clover, that I took 256 photos. 
Although, you'd love to see all the photos, today I'm showing you the table displays.
Every table in the barn was decked out perfectly. Not a detail missed. 
So enjoy all the goodness of Sweet Clover's table displays...and, if you ever find yourself anywhere near Frederick, MD, check out one of Sweet Clover's monthly sales. Be sure to check their dates page to coordinate dates with your trip.


This table was set by Relish Decor.




This display, by Green Cottage, was my absolute fav.
The layering, the burlap, the shutter, the distressed white table. I could start hyperventilating.


It was also a big hit on my instagram page - (hint, check out my instagram page for more delicious pics of this past weekend)



I'll be working on ways to recreate this look in my own home this week. Along with a few other inspirational ideas I got at the Hometalk weekend.





0 comments:

Post a Comment