{Adding Fall Curb Appeal }


I'm not good with plants or flowers. at. all.
So, I stay away from things I have to keep alive.
I try to root through my supply of junk and create something new each season.
"Try" is the main word there. I don't always keep up with the exterior of the house. Don't be fooled. I'm just like you.  


A project my kids love is going to the local cemetery (doesn't every kid?). There is a great pine tree there and we all collect pine cones. They are very competitive, so they like to out do each other and see who can pick the most pine cones for their mother.

This year we loaded up the baskets on the bike with pine cones and mini pumpkins.


I also added this flour sack covered basket of fake flowers to the front entrance.
It was raining at the time of this picture, so the "welcome" is a little weepy.
The chalkboard vintage chairs will be available for sale at my booth in Chestnut Hill's Clover Market and my own pop up shop on November 8 &9th.


Finally I added something to the front window.
I've been painting frames like crazy for my upcoming sales, so I decided to put on to good use.



You saw this in my post from the other day. Still lovin' it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment