{ Miss Mustard Seed Milk Paint Demo }

Hey all! have you been hearing everyone talk about milk paint and wondered, "what the heck is all the fuss about?"
Well, here's your chance to find out.
My girl Dana, from Circa Dee will be giving a FREE MMS Milk Paint demo at Serendipity Shops of Doylestown on Saturday, Oct. 19th.


I'll be at the demo too. Because, believe it or not, I could use some tips too.
I pretty much fly by the seat of my pants when using MMS milk paint, and I thought it was about time I has some professional training.
And, I'm dying to get my hands on the new frother to mix my milk paint with too.


For another shameless promotion, I'm offing this coupon for anyone who would like to shop at Serendipity while attending the paint demo.
Simple print out this coupon or pull it up on your phone while checking out and you will save big!


*please note that this coupon is ONLY good for the day of the demo - October 19th,
and only good for The Painted Home's products, not the whole store or for any Milk Paint products.

Are you wondering what I sell at Serendipity?
Here's some eye candy for your viewing pleasure...










okay, so we're all ready for tomorrow?
And, if you see me, say "hi".
Here's me...I'm the gigantic one on the left. 
Dana, from Circa Dee is the cutie on the right.


See you there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment