{ Where the magic happens }


I've been spending a ton of time here lately.
And, getting lot's done. I'm so happy here. It's like therapy. I can spend hours here and not know where the time went.
It's not fancy. But, it's my workshop.
I've taken over the garage. It used to be for cars. But now it's for Painted Home Projects.
It looks like total crap, but it's really organized chaos.



The left side is for projects that need to be done. 
And the other side is for projects that are done.
And somewhere in the middle are the projects that are being worked on.

One of the questions I get asked the most is, "how do you get all this done?"
Simple. I work in here all. day. long.

I have a spot for tools (more on those at the bottom of this post)


Scrap wood.


Dolly for heavy pieces.



Drills.


My favorite cleaning solution.


And painting supplies.



Here's some projects I'm in the middle of finishing. They get the center isle of the garage.






Then they are sent to the driveway to dry.



The right side gets all the finished pieces. Surprisingly keep in pretty good order. (minus that crappy smoker, photo bombing my shot)



They also get priced and tagged on this side of the garage.



In the end I think I created a pretty good collection of items...











I hope you'll be able to shop one of the vintage markets I'll be at this Fall and Winter.
You'll be able to see most of these items up close and personal.
Follow me on Facebook  to find out where I'll be.
And on Instagram for day to day creations and sneak peeks of what I'm working on in real time.
The next stop is at Clover Market in Chestnut Hill, PA. on Oct 27th.
Hope you'll be able to join me there!

In the meantime, starting creating at your house. Here's a little list to help you get started...

click here for a larger version to print

0 comments:

Post a Comment