{ Vintage Red Bicycle }


Nothing screams vintage more than an old red bike. Right?
I picked one up recently at an auction and I have some fun plans for it.


It's certainly not the most original idea in the world, but it sure is a cute one. I plan to stage it outside my house with a basket of flowers tied to the handle bars.


Since I've been wrapped up in all sorts of projects lately, I thought I'd give you a teaser with the progress of this project.


I bought some really rough jute rope from the local hardware store (mom & pop's are the best for this sort of thing).
And I began wrapping the bike with the jute.
there were debates on instagram over it, but the jute won in the end.



I was 20 feet in with the jute when I ran out. Clearly, my estimation skills were off that day.
I plan on eventually getting back to the store to purchase 30 more feet, but you know how that goes. 

sharing at

Home Stories A2Z

0 comments:

Post a Comment