{ Vintage Music Sheet Table }

Chalk Paint™
When Annie Sloan Unfolded asked me which 2 paint colors I wanted them to send me I knew right away.

I'm on a neutral kick lately so, French Linen and Versailles would be perfect.

I completely transformed my vintage side table with Chalk Paint™ decorative paint by Annie Sloan.


It was a simple table that I've had for a while. I first gave the table a thin coat of French Linen. I sanded it a little when it was dry because I wanted to have a super smooth finish when I was done. (I normally don't sand between coats, but it makes a HUGE difference
French Linen is a beautiful color. It's rich and soft all at the same time. Very much like a creamy coffee, or a cup of hot chocolate kind of color.



After the second coat dried, I rubbed clear soft wax all over the legs of the table.
I added some music sheets with modge podge to the top of the table.



I layered the top with sheet music 'til it was covered.




 I attached a vintage fridge shelf to the bottom of the table for additional shelving. It's super cute!



I also used Annie Sloan Versailles as an accent color for another project.
Of course, I'm too impatient to take a before photo, but believe me the transformation is amazing.
(The base coat is French Linen again)
Here's the finished product.






If you're looking for some Chalk Paint® decorative paint by Annie Sloan for your own project, here's a link to find a retailer near you.

Thanks to Annie Sloan Unfolded for supplying me with these two colors and a can of clear soft wax.

0 comments:

Post a Comment