{Sponsor Love}

Last Saturday I hosted an event for Impact Thrift Stores called Bagels & Bargains.
Impact is a fabulous company whose primary mission is to financially support local charities through the net proceeds generated by their 4 stores.

I was so excited to be able to share my love of a "good vintage find" with everyone who attended.
Impact let me scourer their warehouse a few times before the event, so I could hand-pick some of the items that would be on the shelves of Impact that morning.

If you follow me on 
you already know what great items I had to chose from.

I was thrilled when I saw the items I picked in everyone's filled shopping carts!

It was such a fun event and I'm sorry I didn't take any pictures. But, lucky for me one guest did! jackie writes a blog called Let's Go Thrifting and she did a fabulous wrap up post of the event.
Check out Jackie's post here. Thanks Jackie!

I'd also like to thank all the companies that sponsored this event and gave me such great items for the swag bags.
Twitter @Impactthrift
Twitter @PlaidCrafts

twitter @GraniteGold
Twitter @Rustoleum


Twitter @AmazingGoop


Twitter @GorillaGlue

Twitter @DownTownTape

Twitter @PaneraBread


0 comments:

Post a Comment