{ What's in Your Bag? ~ Cassie from Primitive & Proper }

{What's in your bag?}
Primitive & Proper

Primitive & Proper
Hello Painted Home readers!  I am Cassie from Primitive and Proper and I am so excited to be here today on Denise's awesome blog!  Today, you get to take a peak into my summer beach bag, and the timing couldn't be better, because I am headed there next week, not to make you jealous or anything... ;)



So let's have a look, shall we?  First of all, this summer I am so excited to use my brand new striped beach bag!  Isn't it fun and beachy?

Now that I am in my 30's the most important thing to me is sunscreen.  As a teenager and in my early 20's I was not so careful, and I cringe at how I treated my skin.  So now, I take care of it.  I share the same sunblock as my kids with an SPF 50.  I am not taking chances here, people! We use Banana Boat SPF 50 Sport, since we go in the water and this one is water proof.

Banana Boat Sport Performance Active Dry Protect Sunblock Lotion, SPF 50
Via


I also like to make sure I have a towel, of course.  I have an old J. Crew towel from when I used to work there years ago, but these days I would love this one from Lands End.





Another essential is a bottle of water!  We love these camelbak aluminum water bottles.  (I should add I don't actually have one, but my kids each have the kids version!)

And if my kids were not going to be with me, and it was evening, I would need this on the beach.  I am not too picky about brands, but I love organic malbecs the most!







And of course, while I am at the beach, I will need some reading materials.   I would love to read this book I have heard much about.

Divergent

I have very sensitive eyes, so I will definitely be packing my sunglasses! (self portrait)



And finally, I rarely have the chance to paint my toenails, and what better place to do it than the beach, where I will be staring at them all day!  I am a huge OPI fan and I love this pale pink in the summer when my skin is slightly tanned....



Thank you so much, Denise, for having me here today to share a look inside my beach bag!

Photobucket
Thank you Cassie for sharin', I knew I'd love what's in her bag as much as I love what's in her house!

Don't forget to check out Shannon Berrey's bag here...

0 comments:

Post a Comment