{ What's in your bag? Kristie K }

Summer is almost here and I'm ready to hit the beach!   When I head to the beach, I usually end up with multiple bags...one giant bag for the kids and one amazingly gorgeous bag for me! 

I found this ombre style bag at one of my favorite stores, Anthropologie.  Love it.  


One of my favorite magazines...Lucky.  Keeps me stylin...


Garnet Hill has some cute beach towels...I'm loving the chevron patterned ones...


This sunscreen from Trader Joe's is one of my favorites and I never go anywhere without my Kiehl's lipgloss in Berry 1851




I'll be wearing my Havaianna flip flops, in white, my Rayban aviators, a stripey coverup from Target and this gorgeous bikini by Pez D'or, topped off with a straw hat (this one's from J. Crew).

  





 I recently made these beachy little bracelets from an old t-shirt, so I'll be sure to be bringing a few of them.




Sigg makes the prettiest eco-friendly water bottles


Lastly, I always keep a few Ziploc bags in my beach tote to put my iphone in.  I can still use it right through the bag! 

See you on the beach!


** Peace, Love, Reiki **
Kristie
The Painted Home
Ambassador of Style

*It's true, Kristie really is the Ambassador of style, and she really is this fashionable at the pool or on the beach. I was just at the pool with her this weekend and can tell you, the girl still rocks her bikini. And she'll reiki you too. 
 Her tip for using a ziplock for your phone...genius!
Thanks for joining the bagladys KK (any for my awesome t-shirt bracelet )! 


Don't forget to check out my bag here...

0 comments:

Post a Comment