{ Camille's Annie Sloan Purple Dresser }

I promised Camille a new dresser in her room. (which you can see here)
She was dying for purple.
I was not.


Well, thank you Annie Sloan chalk paint, 'cause I found the perfect shade by mixing Duck Egg Blue with Scandinavian Pink and a dash of Old Violet.
Now we're both happy. It's the perfect shade of lavender.


I keep the handles exactly how I found them. Some weird mint green color.
(And I have no before, because, if you follow this page you know I'm a spaz and have no time for "before" photos. Most of the time.)





The photo block is from my friend, and artist Michelle Ciarlo-Hayes, I LOVE it and so do my girls.



Her knick knacks and hair accessories are kept in a two tiered cake plate thingy I made with a green depression glass candle stick and mini cake pans.



If she actually keeps her clothes in it, I'll remain happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment