{ What Took Me So Long }

you might think I'm referring to my lack of posts...
but I'm actually referring to the
 unfinished pine counter top in my laundry room.


It used to look like this


quite a difference , ehh?

You can read more about the Laundry Make Over 

Since we've been renovating our kitchen 
I've set up a little coffee station for
myself on the laundry room counter



here's a little box I bought years ago that 
works well for little knick knacks
and such



The top was so easy to do and so economical.
It's a simple piece of Pine from Home Depot.
I had HD cut it to the length I needed, and 
then attached it to the under side of the counter with "L" brackets.

I recently stained it with a poly-shade
in Walnut.

It's such a quick project, I can't believe it took me this
to finish.

I'm so happy with it. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment