{ May Paper Flowers }

would you believe me if I told you
my 5 year old made these?


she can't read, nor does she peruse decorating blogs.


Lucy did have some help in the hot glue department.
But, she cut them out and curl a lot of them herself.


I found the tutorial by Emily from 


Emily is posting this hand made flower project each day this week.
There's a new type of flower craft everyday.
Just in time for
Mother's Day
(which is what Lucy made this for, but could resist giving them to me early)


p.s. - just to keep things fair
I have a 6 year old daughter too, Camille, who made the very same flowers, but in a different color.
And she has the will of an ox - so I won't be seein' those babies 'til
exactly Mother's Day.


So, do yourself a favor and 
check out Emily's blog.
She's a genius.

0 comments:

Post a Comment