{ Steps to a Bathroom Quick Fix }

We have some bathrooms that need to be gutted & renovated.
But, that's not in the budget.
So I decided to walk you through how to do a low budget
mini renovation.

Here's what I purchased for this bathroom.

{oil based quart}
$8.

{2 yards of this fabric from Fabric.com}
I plan on mistreating this fabric too
$15.


{2 shower curtains from Target}
approx $25 each
why two?
'cause I can't decide
{simple light fixture from Lowes}
$33.

{seeded glass shades}
$5.
which may fall the victim to this ~


and a hot glue gun
{we'll see}

{privacy shutters}
$67.


{1 quart BM Revere Pewter}
which looks nothing like this swatch BTW
$20


{1 quart BM Silver Marlin}
$16.

{Towel Ring}
$9.

{Behr Premium Ultra Paint}
straight Black
$33.
left over from painting all the doors in the house

{Bath Mat}
$10.

and last, but not least...


{Target}
$19.99

Here's what I'm starting with...


nice, huh?

I've already started, so I won't leave you hangin' with this project.
I'll update more as I move along this week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment