{ Simple Pillow }

This cutie pillow was made in minutes...
no sewing involved what-so-ev'a


Here's what you'll need


I fell in love with the fabric , and bought everything they had.
I plan on using it for cafe curtains on the sink above my window
in my new kitchen...
(are ya' payin' attention...
ehh-hemm...NEW KITCHEN)
Believe it




First I cut a bunch of shapes out of the fabric with pinking sheers
I like the frayed look
(if you don't, this project's not for you)
I also cut a strip of coordinating fabric to run along the side

Then I just glued the pieces randomly around the pillow
with fabric glue
(pillow case from IKEA, like four bucks or something)



Cute-pa-toot I tell you!
Now, kids, dog, husband, get away from my new pillow!

Linking up to Donna's
Saturday Night Special

0 comments:

Post a Comment