{ Happy Hour Tray }


When I gave my laundry room a mini-reno.
I was left with some unused cabinet doors.
And, as much as I into getting rid of things I'm not going to use in the next 5 minutes.
I just couldn't get rid of them.

Good thing, 'cause what would I used to serve drinks on at happy hour?


I simply spray painted both sides of the door


and attached a left over handle from a kitchen redo.


The gorgeous wine glasses are from 


NOVICA is one of the leading fair trade artisan websites.
They work with National Geographic to give talented artisans around the world a place to express their artistic talents and provide access to the world market.
They have thousands of top fair trade corporate gifts and home decor items on their website.

If your looking for a unique handmade gift, 
be sure to check out
or find them here...
green gifts here - http://eco-friendly.novica.com


*Thanks Novica*

0 comments:

Post a Comment