{ I've Been Cheated... }




The drop cloth drapes were one of the first things I hung up 
when me moved to this house last summer.


and, I like them.
Only I was itchin' for more...


I've been using Fabric.com for a while now
& I love it.
They make it so easy to search & find what you're looking for.
And, the swatches they send you are huge.
Not just a skimpy little snip, but an 8" X 8" good chunk.
{enough to turn into a flower pin, I'm sure}


Fabric.com will also suggest "go with fabrics" too.

My love for brown toile will never fade.
I have always loved the look of toile, in any color.
So finally, I added some to my own home. 
I used these simple clips from Lowes 
to hang the fabric.
No sewing, cutting, or hemming.


and I added them right along side of the drop cloths.
I know the drop cloths have that cute little fold at the top,
and the toile doesn't.
But I'm crazy like that.

And, there long enough to just plop onto
the floor in a puddle to gorgie brown toile-e-ness.


You'll be singin' like Linda Ronstadt all day now
{you're welcome}

0 comments:

Post a Comment