{ Spring Room Arrangement }

sort of...

I had a girlfriend come over and help me move some furniture around
*{thanks Jen}*

I had this sweet little Armoire since Camille was a baby,
but I didn't know what to do with it anymore.

It definitely needs a fresh coat of paint.

It was up in the 
{Mom Cave}
but there was no purpose for it there,
and it was just taking up room.
{valuable "mom" room}


My sister-in-law suggested I put it in my bedroom for Danny's clothes

so, I've been pushing it around my bedroom all morning


over here...


so, then I had to move the blanket chest somewhere


over there...


over the the other side...



too much on one side?
what do you think?

I love this free decorating, and I seem to do it pretty often.

It freshens up the space and makes you think outside of the box.
do you rearrange your furniture every couple of months?





0 comments:

Post a Comment