{ DIY jewelry tree & my vanity }


I used this old table leg to create a spot to hang my necklaces.
It already had this screw coming out of the bottom, so the process was pretty simple.





I screwed the leg into a pine base I cut into a random sized rectangle.
Then, I flipped it over and added some more screws for stability. 


Vintage hooks and bits were added to hold the fine jewels.
I use it on the vanity in my bedroom.
It's a great spot that I'm happy I carved out a little space for.


My burlap ottoman is the perfect stool for the vanity.
And a discarded crate stores everything from baby photos, to blankets.


Clear jars hold my brushes, lipstick and other and makeup necessities.


On the wall next to my vanity are the prints I purchased at the Country Living Fair last month.
They're made by Mary Gregory Studios. And probably my favorite thing in the house!





And that's my jewelry tree!

Here's your chance to be Philadelphia's next Design Star! Enter here...

linking to 
Home Stories A2Z

0 comments:

Post a Comment