{ DIY Barnwood Shelf }


It's not secret that I love a free scrap.
Recently I gathered up some scraps to create this barnwood shelf. (I also have a thing for open shelving)

It's so simple to piece together something like this for your own home.
Here's how I did it...

I've had this piece of wood for a long time. I guess it's a tiny door (?)
I whitewashed it with some diluted white paint.


Added these. I call them "D" hooks. You can too.


Cheapo black metal brackets from the hardware store.


Do I really need to keep explaining this?







Here's the "sort of" before. There was a burlap cork board on the wall. But, I'm too hyper to take an accurate "before" photo.


After.




Here's your chance to be Philadelphia's next Design Star
linking to 
Saturday Nite Special link party via Funky Junk Interiors
and
Home Stories A2Z

0 comments:

Post a Comment