{ The best room in the house }

I sound like a total weirdo, but the favorite room in our house is the powder room.
There's so many things in it that I love!


Even though I think it's kinda' large for a powder room, I still couldn't squeeze in tight enough get full photos of the room. So, check out these little bits and pieces and image the whole room in your mind.

There's enough room for a dresser that I found in the trash and filled it with vintage suitcases.
I used it in my room at the Philadelphia Home Show last year and it was the most talked about piece in my room.



Above the dresser is a collection of miss-matched dishes.
And, mid-way up the walls are pine boards I lined up vertically and painted white


Across from the dresser I hung a mirror I recently purchased at Circa Dee.
I strung burlap bunting across it for a little whimsy.



I used a suitcase fastened to the wall to store extra rolls of toilet paper.


And, above the window I used an apron as a valance.


Can you see why I love this room so much?

Here's your chance to be Philadelphia's next Design Star
Linking to 
Home Stories A2Z

0 comments:

Post a Comment