{The Country Living Fair 2012}

Yes, I made the 7 hour trek to Columbus, Ohio from Philadelphia, PA. And the fair is worth every minute of the drive!
We splurged for the early bird tickets so we could enter the fairgrounds at 8:30, before the main crowds at 10.
If you plan on going to the other fairs in Atlanta, and Texas, I highly recommend the early bird ticket.
You'll also get special early bird discount on items you buy. 

If your reading this, your probably not at the Ohio fair.
So, I thought I'd take you along on Instagram. If your not following me yet, I'd love to have you join me.

Also joining me at the Country Living Fair is my first husband, Danny.


Here's a sneak peak at what you'll find at the fair (and on my instagram),
along with links to who made what.




I'll be back at the fair again bright and early tomorrow morning, so follow along!

0 comments:

Post a Comment