{Inspiration for my own craft room}

Since I've been s l o w l y cleaning and clearing out the basement to make way for my very own craft room,
(I'm sure you thought I already had one, but that;s just the dining room. And the family wants the dining room back!) I thought I'd share with you some rooms I've done for clients.  Lucky them.
I'm stealing a few of my own ideas for my craft room. Stay tuned. slowly but surely.

Here are some of my favs...

Josie


Twin's Bedroom

Horowitz Bedroom


Fiorella Living Room


Luke's Baseball Room


Cara Guest Room


Miles Bedroom


Frank & Laurie


Colleen Family Room


Victoria - Living Room

Whew. Now it's back to the basement for me.

Do you need some inpiration?
shoot me an email  PaintedHome@gmail.com
I'll inspire you to create the room you've dreamed of!
I'd love to help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment