{ ScotchBlue Painting Party }

Welcome to the ScotchBlue™ Painting Party! You’re just in time, because you’ve entered at the start of the party! A group of fantastic DIY bloggers, including myself, all completed projects with the help of ScotchBlue™ Painter’s Tape with Edge-Lock™ Paint Line Protector. Now we’re giving you the chance to read all of our tutorials, gather inspiration, have fun and win prizes! Check out my project tutorial below, and then jump to the next blog in the party to see even more inspirational DIY tutorials!


I'm starting off the party with my striped ceiling in my foyer...




I'm so happy with the results.
Here's how I did it...
First I painted a base coat.


I let it dry overnight, then I made small pencil marks.
I used a triangle to draw the line from the pencil mark, across the ceiling.
(I suggest doing a small room if this is your first time striping a ceiling)


I used a level (but you could use a board or anything long and straight) to carry the line across the ceiling. 


Then, I used Scotchblue Painters Tape to tape on the lines across the ceiling.


I used small pieces of tape to mark where I SHOULDN'T paint.


Painted and ta-da!


Here's how the foyer looked before the striped ceiling...







*ScotchBlue Brand reached out to me to participate in the ScotchBlue Painting Party to celebrate the launch of their new ScotchBlue Painter’s Tape with Edge-Lock Paint Line Protector. My post represents my honest experience with ScotchBlue Painter’s Tape. I am not being paid for my answers, but I did receive ScotchBlue Painter’s Tape to assist in completion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment