{ Fresh Look For A Family Room }

Things have been busy around here, and there are many projects in the works.
But, nothing I can show you just yet.
Yesterday I visited Paula.  Paula wants to adds some style to her family room without
completely making it over (and breaking the budget).
Here's some things I suggested to perk up her room and add some personality to it.

Moritz Family Room
here's what the room looks like now...


She's got a great sectional from Dwelling.
And some great art work.
Now, if we could just make those things P O P !


Here's what Paula's sofa faces.
Dunt dunt dunt dah...
I suggested removing the shelves surrounding the TV
completely and painting the wall behind the TV an accent color
(taken from one of the accent pillows).
We's also paint the cabinets below the TV black.
I'd like to remove the door on the right side closet and create a mini bar.
(Paula and her husband may be so-to-be empty nesters, but they
are in NO way old fuddy dutties.)
Something like this might work

Pinned Image
(Via Real Simple)

Not too shabby, ehh?

If you're looking for some help in your home, send me some pics.
I'd love to help.

See you soon, 
with some fun projects!

0 comments:

Post a Comment