{ Pinch Me ~ A Kitchen Reveal }

Every since I saw the Osbourne's kitchen in the
2005 Mtv reality series I've wanted a sofa in my kitchen.

This is the kitchen and the front area where the Ozzy likes to watch television. This may be the relaxation spot but don't let that fool you. This room has more action than a Jean Claude Van Damme movie.

it's a little blurry, but isn't it the coziest?
You'd never expect that the bat-bitting Ozzy lived here.
You'd expect his place to look more like this ...
{which is Chritina Aquilera's home now}


personally, I prefer Ozzy's kitchen.
Christins'a a little too rock & roll for me.
Here's my version...



We removed the formal dining room
{neither cozy nor rock & roll}



You might remember this post of our den from
last year, before we remodeled our kitchen. 


Now our kitchen is open,
airy & ohh so cozy!



We tried to add simple, useful touches
that express our personality.



like a special spot for coffee in the morning -



to a spot for budding artist to doodle
and keep shopping lists.


open cabinetry,



and burlap bags.


An odd painted pantry adds a little color to the mix


along with a painted ceiling.


Let me remind you what this kitchen looked like when we bought the house...


and what it looks like today -
{or technically the day I cleaned it so I could take these photos}



It's cozy & it's US.


0 comments:

Post a Comment