Home Design Paint
Home
About
Privacy
Contact
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Home
»
Unlabelled
»
{ O u t t a ' H e r e }
{ O u t t a ' H e r e }
I know, we're the last people in the country to start school.
Last week was the longest week of my life. It felt like that last month of pregnancy, when you just wanted the baby out already!
some happy,
some not so happy,
some really unhappy
0 comments:
Post a Comment
« Prev Post
Next Post »
Home
Top Articles
Recommended Sites
Popular Posts
{ Barn Sale }
click HERE for directions Here's a little of what you can expect to see at the sale...plus a WHOLE lot more! These vintage skates will ...
{ Our Den }
It's just a little minute of a room that's really part of the kitchen. At one point in it's life it was a dining room. And every...
{ Embellishing a Lamp }
It's a perfectly fine lamp from Homegoods. But, I couldn't just leave it alone. The lamp started like this... With a little left ove...
{ Holiday Place Settings }
I hosted Thanksgiving last year, pre-turkey day, I laid out what my place settings would look like. I came up with a few different styles an...
{ Day ONE of setting up a Designer Room }
This week I'll guide you through how we set up a designer room. We start with plywood walls. The room is 20' x 12". A custom fl...
{ Bathroom Reveal }
* F i n a l l y * {and why did I keep the toilet paper & toothbrush holder pink?} Ta-da remember the *before* & and more *befores* h...
{ Pinecones }
{ Guest Post & The Porch Reveal }
Hey there everyone! Remember the porch I was working on? Well, I'm showing it off today at Kim's Savvy Southern Style blog... So hea...
{ Decorating for the Holidays }
I taped a show recently and I had the chance to share some tips and tricks for getting your house holiday ready. So I thought I'd share ...
{ Favorite Projects of 2011 }
I love posting all my projects here on The Painted Home. I thought I'd share which ones were my favs of 2011. Slate Coasters Toile Wind...
Copyright © 2013.
Home Design Paint
Support by
Lingerie Photography
|
Nice Fashion Photography
|
Nice Design Photographers
|
Gallery Bikini Photography
0 comments:
Post a Comment