Home Design Paint
Home
About
Privacy
Contact
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Home
»
Crafty
»
Dining Rooms
»
{ Dining Room Art }
{ Dining Room Art }
i painted the chalkboard right onto the wall
and hung a great chippy vintage frame over top
&
i even keep the original hanging wire showing
it's the perfect addition to my almost finished dining room
0 comments:
Post a Comment
« Prev Post
Next Post »
Home
Top Articles
Recommended Sites
Popular Posts
{ Barn Sale }
click HERE for directions Here's a little of what you can expect to see at the sale...plus a WHOLE lot more! These vintage skates will ...
{ Our Den }
It's just a little minute of a room that's really part of the kitchen. At one point in it's life it was a dining room. And every...
{ Embellishing a Lamp }
It's a perfectly fine lamp from Homegoods. But, I couldn't just leave it alone. The lamp started like this... With a little left ove...
{ Holiday Place Settings }
I hosted Thanksgiving last year, pre-turkey day, I laid out what my place settings would look like. I came up with a few different styles an...
{ Day ONE of setting up a Designer Room }
This week I'll guide you through how we set up a designer room. We start with plywood walls. The room is 20' x 12". A custom fl...
{ Bathroom Reveal }
* F i n a l l y * {and why did I keep the toilet paper & toothbrush holder pink?} Ta-da remember the *before* & and more *befores* h...
{ Pinecones }
{ Guest Post & The Porch Reveal }
Hey there everyone! Remember the porch I was working on? Well, I'm showing it off today at Kim's Savvy Southern Style blog... So hea...
{ Decorating for the Holidays }
I taped a show recently and I had the chance to share some tips and tricks for getting your house holiday ready. So I thought I'd share ...
{ Favorite Projects of 2011 }
I love posting all my projects here on The Painted Home. I thought I'd share which ones were my favs of 2011. Slate Coasters Toile Wind...
Copyright © 2013.
Home Design Paint
Support by
Lingerie Photography
|
Nice Fashion Photography
|
Nice Design Photographers
|
Gallery Bikini Photography
0 comments:
Post a Comment