{ Guest Room Reveal...again }

 

If your wondering what the guest room looked like "before" check it out here.
I recently took out the twin beds and made them bunk beds for Jonas's room (more on that another day).
The walls are still the same (I hate the color), I just rearranged and changed out some furniture and accessories. (while shopping the house of course)

 
The pillows and bedding are all miss-matched and favorite things I find and can't resisit at flea markets and thrift stores.

 
This one is a laundry bag from the 70's.


  
The side table is a vintage school desk a friend game me. I washed it with a little blue paint one day.


Paper flowers, of course.


I love to use books in my vignettes. They add such texture and color.


Especially when the pages look like this...


The back wall is covered in book pages. (A guest favorite)


And this sconce is an IKEA left over from our previous house. I covered the shade in burlap and a thin trim of rope.


Curtains - easy peasy IKEA again.


The bed I LOVE. It was a brass-ish bed from a thrift store ($20.) that I spray painted black.


Did you spot this door in other pictures? Still deciding what to do with it. Someday something will hang on it.
'Til then, I just love the texture and color.

 


I used to have a desk under this set of shelves. But, it just became a messy spot for papers.


That's it people.


0 comments:

Post a Comment