{ A Vintage Camper and a Dream }


Do you ever have a dream that keeps coming back to you?
You talk about it and talk about it. 
Mostly to yourself.
Then one day you realize, what the what? why is that a dream
Why isn't that reality?
And you just go out and do it.

It feels good.
I did it.
Lot's of exciting news coming up for The Painted Home.
And it's not just showing you pics of my vintage camper redo. 'cause you're gonna gave to sit through those as well.
It's real live hands-on stuff.
Like you and I are going to be elbow to elbow kind of stuff.
Like you and I will be drinking a glass of wine together and giggling.

Yes. It's good stuff.

So, in the mean time, while you are on the edge of your seat wonder what I'm talking about.
Waste some time hear, like I do...

It's no longer a dream.

Now it's your turn. Act out your dream.

0 comments:

Post a Comment